Monday, November 9, 2009

Was it me......

...Or was this episode long as helllll(pause). I mean it seemed like it was 2 hours...maybe cuz' i was ready for the ending already! After watching it, they kinda swung me on the "It's real" side. People probably get married after a month all the time in the U.S but nobody ever cares and now they tryna get at yungin'. But like Ye' say.."..this is the life that everybody ask for..."
Adjusted my nba fantasy lineup..check! Ate breakfast...check! Looked to see how bad I'm doing in fantasy football...check! Looked in my bank account to make sure I'm still broke...check! Got my gym clothes at the door....check! LOL....I'm Goooddd! (Clipse Voice) Peace OUUUUTTTTTTTTT!

P.s Im feelin a lil better this mornin'...still got the hee-bee gee-bees'! AYE!

1 comment: