Thursday, November 19, 2009

H-townnnnnnnn (Slim thugga voice)

Been down with the sniffles all of last week and then i went to Houston for the weekend for a wedding....But before I get into that, these Puff vicks tissues is the next trending topic! ...#PuffsVicks LMAO
Please go snatch a box? (HAHA that sounded X rated....sexual seductionnnnnnnn ohhhhh-woooo)

Back to Houston... But before I go into that.. One of my homies said to me "Whats a metropolitan city? What dos metropolitan mean?".....and he bought to get his masters next month...hymph.. I wont mention any names but my ninjas that read this wont need any more clues because only one SMUMMY could ask such a ricky retardo type question.
........ok soo....Houston is wayyyyy toooo biggg fa me!(pause) Too much going on.. I mean i like big cities but that might be too much for me. I dont even get that feeling when i go to L.A and i know L.A is bigger...maybe its the weather or the something about being near hollywood...HAHA
Had a good time tho, caught up with the some mofos from highschool and caught the fight at B-dubbs.....Cotto face was lookin like Lasagna towards the end. AYE! Manny impressed me i must say. Pacquiao/Mayweather is a must.



I have more about Houston but I'm short on time this mornin..I gotta cut me whiskers!!!!!! Holla people!

No comments:

Post a Comment